Saturday, September 5, 2009

Another Set of Quotes

Find the person that loves you for exactly who you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome. The right person is still going to think the sun shines out of your ass. That’s the kind of person worth sticking with.
Juno
Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Franklin P. Jones
Nothing's as big as your first love.
Tagline for Little Manhattan
"Suddenly, I knew what I had to do. Love isn't about ridiculous little words. Love is about grand gestures. Love is about airplanes pulling banners over stadiums, proposals on jumbo-trons, giant words in sky writing. Love is about going that extra mile even if it hurts, letting it all hang out there. Love is about finding courage inside of you that you didn't even know was there."
Little Manhattan
When fishing for love, bait with your heart not your mind.
Mark Twain
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Dr. Seuss
I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t love you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy.
New Moon
Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don't you? Just tell me so I can get over you.
Kirsten Dunst
Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame.
Henry David Thoreau

1 comment:

  1. i am honestly crying.thanks for this.hope you'll find your true love and spend the rest of your life with him.thanks again.

    ReplyDelete