Sunday, December 26, 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?
In the lane, snow is glistening.
A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight,
Walking in a winter wonderland.
Gone away is the bluebird,
Here to stay is a new bird
He sings a love song,
As we go along,
Walking in a winter wonderland.
In the meadow we can build a snowman,
Then pretend that he is Parson Brown
He'll say: Are you married?
We'll say: No man,
But you can do the job
When you're in town.
Later on, we'll conspire,
As we dream by the fire
To face unafraid,
The plans that we've made,
Walking in a winter wonderland.
In the meadow we can build a snowman,
And pretend that he's a circus clown
We'll have lots of fun with mister snowman,
Until the other kids knock him down.
When it snows, ain't it thrilling,
Though your nose gets a chilling
We'll frolic and play, the Eskimo way,
Walking in a winter wonderland.


Merry Christmas and happy holidays from me to you

7 comments:

  1. Skins is one of my favorite tv shows. I spent weeks last summer watching all 4 seasons. I don't know if the US version can match the UK version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The words made me smile. So beautiful.
    Have a lovely day.


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice, I think it's lovely as well if you put the pictures in a the shape of a heart! But what you did now with your pictures sounds also great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one can hurt You
    Unless you allow

    True Love is not simple Words ,like No one will ever love you like I did ,then they walk away ,towards another .

    True Love is not Written in a Poem to be left unspoken ,never faced with Reality .

    To what I've seen
    Some Do not even know True Love
    They will argue the point ,they do
    No ,they are still searching within themselves .

    Leaving My Heart with Words here today .
    Now it shall forever be me speaking the Truth to ,your Soul .
    You shall never be Loved ,Like I will always Trust and Believed .
    I Loved You
    Yes used word Loved .
    As now I finial Know That I am Set Free of this Bind that connected each other together .

    My Heart is Free and believe me ,This is so Refreshing to have this Experience ,it is like ,each Heart beat
    Holds some amazing Sound as it beats within you ,that is really for first time .
    Becomes "Alive"

    Happy New Year
    May the Life ,Open up something new ,that will bring much Beauty to your World .
    Be the Magick in 2011
    Be the Beauty in 2011
    Be Yourself in 2011
    Open your Heart ,Love You
    There becomes a Beauty and Magick ,breathing amazing Love in just being Who you are .


    http://soulwanderingsoul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a really cool idea for a blog
    definitely following

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Lilah, because i always think in pictures when i listen to songs and you seem to pick the right images that match perfectly. I hope you had a happy new year. *starts to follow*

    ReplyDelete