Thursday, July 18, 2013

Change by Blind Melon

I don't feel the suns comin' out today
It's staying in, it's gonna find another way.
As I sit here in this misery, I don't
Think I'll ever see the sun from here.
x

And oh as I fade away, 
They'll all look at me and say, and they'll say,
Hey look at him! I'll never live that way.
But that's okay
They're just afraid to change.
x
When you feel your life ain't worth living
You've got to stand up and
Take a look around you then a look way up to the sky.
And when your deepest thoughts are broken, 
Keep on dreaming boy, cause when you stop dreamin' it's time to die.
x
And as we all play parts of tomorrow,
Some ways will work and other ways we'll play.
But I know we all can't stay here forever, 
So I want to write my words on the face of today.
And then they'll paint it
x
And oh as I fade away, 
They'll all look at me and they'll say, 
Hey look at him and where he is these days.
When life is hard, you have to change.



No comments:

Post a Comment